MANAGEMENT OF VEHICLE INTERFACES OR THIRD PARTY DEVICES
- As standard interfaces we use ignition and door criteria.
IBIS (VDV300, IBIS over IP / Ethernet)
- The vehicle computer system has the possibility to communicate with different vehicle internal devices like for example destination displays, inside stop announcement displays or voice announcement systems.
- In this context different interfaces can be used like IBIS (four-wire interface in accordance with VDV 300 Standard) or LAN (local area network, Ethernet).
- The on-board computer can produce stop announcements, which are passed via an audio-line to an on-board amplifier system.
PASSENGER DISPLAYS / REAL-TIME PASSENGER INFORMATION (RTPI)
- It is also possible to manage infotainment systems within the vehicle, which can display stop information and advertisements; in this case the vehicle computer can be used as central vehicle data storage.